Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Oh Dear...

Dear school, please give me a break. Dear work, why am I here so often? Dear dog, please stop pooping in my floor. Dear friends, bear with me. Dear food, cook yourself. Dear Mom, I can't wait to see you. Dear Dad, I really miss you. Dear excersize, we haven't met in awhile- but im afriad you'll have to wait. Dear brother, I love you more than you know. Dear unborn children, I wish I didn't have to wait so long to meet you. Dear head, please stop pounding. Dear husband, FIGURE IT OUT. Dear sleep, I seem to be losing you lately. Dear laundry, can't you wash yourselves? Dear time, I feel that I dont get enough of you. Dear God, give me the strength I need to be the woman you've called me to be - Proverbs 31.

No comments:

Post a Comment