Friday, May 27, 2011

Fondue Partay/Spontaneous Cake Decorating

I hosted a fondue party for the girls that I scribe with, and had so much fun! Every one brought something yummy and with only 6 girls we could have fed an army! (Nothing healthy, ofcourse).
OUR FOOD!


These girls are SO sweet- I'm so thankful I work with them!
Me, Kasi & Melissa


Brittany & Brandy
Melanie & Melissa
 
After we were stuffed full of all the chocolate we could handle, we spontaneously decided to make/decorate a cake for one of the nurses that were leaving the ER. At 9:30pm, we headed to Walmart to get supplies and got to baking!




Brittany & Brandy getting out the fondant




Brandy was being a bit too generous with the upper body...


Kasi mixing the purple fondue


The finished product!
She loved her cake, and we finally got home around 1am!

No comments:

Post a Comment