Friday, May 13, 2011

To You, Mom!

This past Sunday was Mothers Day, one of my favorites honoring one of my FAVORITE persons! It was a bummer that Roddy had to work that weekend, but I had to drive down for atleast ONE night ;) We, along with my brother's girlfriend Carly took a day to shop the Grapevine Mills Mall. It just seems natural with it being one of our favorite places! I'm SO GLAD we did- we had a GREAT time.

Outlet Malls + "Just us Girls" = SUPER FUN DAY!

Mom is the best, and I'm reminded each day I get to call her up for a random funny story or get to drive all the way home just to spend the afternoon with her that I am SO BLESSED. How lucky am I to have a mother, roll model, travel agent and BEST FRIEND wrapped up into one beautiful package!

LOVE YOU, MOM.








How cute are we in our matching BEACH dresses??



No comments:

Post a Comment