Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Living Room

Ok, so to make this easier, I'm just going to break down the pictures into separate rooms, starting with the Living Room!


From the hall way looking at the front door

We JUST finished painting, which surprisingly only took a few hours. We have definitely discovered there is a major difference in paint quality- you get what you  pay for!

Walmart Brand= $14.95 (VERY frustrating)
Kelly Moore Brand= $38.95 (WAY awesome)

I think the only thing left to do in the Living Room is to find curtains! The walls are a very light beige, and I have done solid white curtains in all the other rooms- kinda wanted something a little different in this room. I'm thinking a pattern of some kind that has a bit of the beige in it, and definitely long panels.


Our lovely free couch (thanks, babe.)


This is the only decor so far, my crosses!

View from the front door.



I'm getting quite frustrated trying to align these pictures! But, you get the idea. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment