Monday, May 9, 2011

Joining the Blogging World

I have officially joined the blogging community, thanks to my good friend Katie Beth! Being able to keep up with her family via blog is so nice, especially when life is as busy as it is.

We have been married for a little over 9 months now, and still can't believe that time is passing so quickly!

Roddy is finishing up his second semester of nursing school at MSU, and I my first. We are both full time students, working and balancing family life on top! Roddy is still working at Old Navy and I am still loving my job as a scribe in the ER.


He Looks so good in his uniform!


We just recently adopted a new member into the family in March- which REALLY calmed the "baby fever". He is a maltese and currently at 4 months, he only weighs 3 lbs, and shouldn't get much bigger! His name is "Rookie", considering my husbands love for baseball AND the fact that every child born into the Looper family has an "R" name. I figured this was a good compromise.






1 comment: